If you are sick and tired of staying inside due to COVID restrictions, then you are not alone. We are all a little frustrated especially those who love to travel. But who is stopping us from planning our first post-COVID vacation? In this article, we are going to share with you the Top 5 European travel destinations for 2021-2022.
- Braga, Portugal – Braga is aptly called the Portuguese Rome. It has something to offer to people of all tastes and styles. It will appeal to history buffs due to its historical attractions. Those who are interested in architecture will not be disappointed because there are plenty of breathtaking spots to see. If you are a shopaholic then you will be pleased to know that Baraga has some of the largest shopping centers in the whole of Europe. It also has plenty of spiritual places like shrines, churches, and monasteries. Braga is the perfect vacation destination for you if you are looking for a historical, gastronomical, and dynamic experience.
- Cavtat, Croatia – If you are having a hard time dealing with the COVID stress then Cavtat in Croatia will serve as the perfect post-COVID holiday destination for you. It is a beautiful mixture of culture, nature, and gastronomy. If you have ever been to Tuscany, then you might call this place the Croatian Tuscany. This place is a bit of a secret when it comes to the world of travel. It is not a mainstream tourist spot which makes it ideal for someone who is looking to have a quiet and relaxing time. If you are in the mood for a vacation full of relaxation and laid-back bliss, then this is the place for you.
- Sibiu, Romania – This city is often referred to as the cultural capital of Europe. If you are a foodie then you have every reason to book your flight right now since Sibiu has three Michelin star restaurants. It is a unique city that has managed to achieve a balance between history, culture, and modern life. It is appealing to everyone from history buffs to Instagrammers. You can visit this place any time of the year and will still have a great time such is the depth and variety of the marvels that Sibiu has to offer.
- Kefalonia Island, Greece – If you are a beach person and love the calming noise of the waves then you are going to have a great time going to Kefalonia Island for your next holiday. It is world-renowned for the sand coves that it features. Antisamos and Myrtos beach are going to make for the perfect relaxing time under the sun.
- Soca Valley, Slovenia – If you are looking for a little outdoor adventure and fun then Soca Valley will make for your dream holiday destination. You can indulge in a lot of fun activities such as Kayaking, hydro-speed, para-gliding, rock climbing, rafting, canoeing, and fly-fishing.
So, where are you going to head off to for your post-COVID vacation?